Friday, September 28, 2007

oh no, obstacle #1

in reply to my CouchSurfing msg:

Hi Eva!Excuse me for the delay in answering !!!I would welcome you with great pleasure...Problem is that I will be reassign to a new position(certainly Spain or Portugal) at the beginning ofjanuary... I should leave Thailand before the 6th ofjanuary (end of my condo contract...)So you are welcome until the 6th of January but afterthat date, I won't be able to host you...You are right, couchsurfing is awesome !! You meetgreat people, I am sure you will like it !Cheers,francois

and our backup accommodation at Flipper Lodge: http://www.flippergroup.com/ is also fully booked between 13-16th Jan, we are left without a place to stay.

2 comments:

ccm said...

Oh dear... Have you found somewhere else to stay yet?? Whereabouts in Thailand is this?

bobbyanderson10 said...

pattaya, it's near bangkok.
nup, i've emailed a sub of flipper lodge, Flipper house, they havn't replied yet. ah